We welcome applications from high calibre candidates wishing to contribute and develop in a prestigious and highly successful educational organisation.
They will join an existing community of 300 teaching and learning staff in our Riverside Campus, with whom we expect close colloboration and knowldge sharing.
Safeguarding and Welfare
Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a check at enhanced level with the Disclosure and Barring Service for those candidates from the UK and/or other reference and security checks for the candidates residing/working outside the UK. Further/refresher training is provided as part of the school induction procedures for any staff who will be regularly working in direct contact with students.
Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok promotes equality of opportunity for all candidates. We are a selective school where skills, qualifications and experience are considered carefully and thoroughly. For teaching positions, face-to-face interviews are normally conducted. Interviews may also be conducted remotely depending on timing and availability.
Essential Reading for all Applicants
All applicants are strongly advised to read the following guidance notes carefully before starting their online application.
- Only applications submitted via the relevant online application form will be considered
- All online applications must be completed and submitted in a single session; draft and partially completed forms cannot be saved
- Blank (offline) .pdf versions of the relevant application forms are available to download alongside each job description to assist in the preparation of applications prior to the completion of the online form
- Prior to submission of the form, applicants may wish to individually print each completed page for future reference, as the form cannot be printed in full or retrieved by the applicant following submission
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (Regular face-to-face interview rounds are conducted both in the UK and Bangkok, but interviews may also be conducted remotely in some instances, depending on timing and availability)
- Applicants will be shortlisted solely on the basis of the information provided on the online application form. CVs and covering letters will not be considered in the shortlisting process
- We welcome enquiries from suitably qualified potential candidates throughout the year. If there is an upcoming vacancy for which the potential candidate may be suited (perhaps prior to the vacancy being formally listed in our current vacancies page), the potential candidate may be contacted and invited to complete the appropriate template application form. However, please note the we will not consider CVs or other application forms for unlisted positions that have been submitted speculatively (without invitation)